May 5, 2011

Tweets O' Sparty

Welcome to a new feature I'm adding to my blog, readers! Tweets O' Sparty! Basically gathering a few interesting tweets from the Sparty gang at twitter! Lets see what we got this week:

Oooh, this one sounds good! From Dan the Man! :)
 Dan Feuerriegel 
 by Klippart
Have my hot little hands on ep 3 .... Oh my oh my !!!!!!!!!!


Liam giving high praise indeed to Steven Deknight!  :)
 Liam McIntyre 
 by Klippart
Wow @, you and your team sure do write a good script...


I wonder what this new merchandise is??? Hmmmn......curious! /:)  I need to know! How about you readers?
 Steven DeKnight 
 by Klippart
Just saw some epically awesome Spartacus merchandise in the works. Can't say what, but I want it all!


Season two sounds really really good :D
 Dan Feuerriegel 
 by Klippart
The Drama is brewing my dear sparty fans .... the Drama is brewing !!!!!!!!


Are these for Spartacus I wonder? Either way, looking forward to seeing them! :)
 Dan Feuerriegel 

Publicity Pics done ... And I have no idea how i went ... fingers are crossed !!!!


Yesss! Some publicity shots are being taken for Sparty! I can hardly wait to see them! Yay!  =D>  And Liam is getting good at teasing! >:)
 Liam McIntyre 

Well I got a few shots taken yesterday with the rest of the gang. Amazing photographer...starz must be cooking SOMETHING up... : )


Well, those are a few interesting ones eh, readers? Something to keep us engaged until season two airs! ;)