September 17, 2011

Andy Whitfield's Last Words

Bring your hanky readers. Because this is so beautiful and sad. Andy's wife, Vashti recalls Andy's last words to his children::

The wife of Spartacus star Andy Whitfield tearfully recalls his last words
..... "I am going to go to sleep now as my body won't work any more. I am like a butterfly with broken wings."...........


........ "I will always be with you and will always be watching over you. I love you."........... 
read full article at The Daily Telegraph.com.au

Andy was truly a beautiful soul readers!

Read the whole article because there is much more about him, his cancer, his family, his last moments. He was so very private, remember? So  I'm very moved at these insights about him. And moved by Vashti's words of wisdom at the end of the article.